Renie 77's Note:
Quick and east from Family Circle. Havent tried it yet. A little different from some of the others.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces regular fettuccine
- 12 ounces spinach fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced white mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen tiny peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained
- 1/4 lb prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- fresh herb (to garnish) (optional)
- 1Cook pasta following package directions. Drain well.
- 2While pasta is cooking, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushroom;saute for 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in cream, peas, sun-dried tomatoes,cut in thin strips, prosciutto, salt, nutmeg and pepper. Bring to a simmer. stir in 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- 4Toss cooked pasta with sauce. If desired, sprinkle with additional cheese and garnish with herbs.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Straw and Hay Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.6
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 303.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: