Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and east from Family Circle. Havent tried it yet. A little different from some of the others.
- 12 ounces regular fettuccine
- 12 ounces spinach fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced white mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen tiny peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄4 lb prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- fresh herb (to garnish) (optional)
- Cook pasta following package directions. Drain well.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushroom;saute for 10 minutes.
- Stir in cream, peas, sun-dried tomatoes,cut in thin strips, prosciutto, salt, nutmeg and pepper. Bring to a simmer. stir in 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Toss cooked pasta with sauce. If desired, sprinkle with additional cheese and garnish with herbs.