- 6 cups squash, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 7 ounces stuffing cubes
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In saucepan, mix squash, onions, carrots with a little water. Cook covered until tender (20 minutes).
- Blend soup and sour cream in a bowl.
- Add drained squash mixture to soup mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix melted butter, stuffing cubes, and cheese.
- Spray a 9 x 9 pan.
- Layer 1/2 of stuffing mix on bottom. Top with all of squah mixture, then the rest of the stuffing mix.
- Bake uncovered 20 -25 minutes, until bubbly.