Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
This salad has been in our family for years!! I hope you enjoy it as much as we have. To add more color I use red and yellow bell peppers also. This salad is best if you prepare a day in advance.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages rotini pasta
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large carrots, grated
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- Prepare paste as directed on package, rinse with cold water.
- Drain well.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over paste;mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Best if this salad is refrigerated for 24 hours before serving.