Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Rich creamy and delicious! Credit for this recipe goes to Suzie Sizemore.
- 709.77 ml rigatoni pasta
- 453.59 g Italian sausage
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 411.06 g diced tomatoes with basil and oregano
- 283.49 g frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink. Drain sausage, stir in tomatoes, spinach, cream cheese and 1 Cup mozzarella. Transfer to a greased 11 X 9 baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Uncover, add remaining cheese on top and bake 10 minutes longer.