Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This casserole can be prepared the day before and refrigerated overnight, then baked the next day. It's a contest-winning recipe from Taste of Home.
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) packagekraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, spinach, cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.