Recipe by Marlene.
I got this from a family friend. I haven't made it yet but it sounds different!
Top Review by mydesigirl
Marlene...I was so excited to make this that I forgot to tear up the spinach. Didn't matter one bit though...it was awesome! I love the dressing for this salad. I skipped the salt but other than that I followed the recipe perfectly. Thanks so much for posting!! :)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup creamy French dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, chilled and drained
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese