Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious for a luncheon or just a quiet picnic dinner. Lovely at showers, parties, and other get-togethers. Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, in small pieces
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups ham, cut in julienne strips
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup swiss cheese, cut in julienne strips
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, cooked & crumbled
- In a large glass bowl, layer in order as listed in the ingredient list spinach through peas.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, and lemon juice and drizzle over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled. Can be made a day before.
- Top with cheese and bacon bits.