Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious, creamy and flavorful spinach roll ups
Make and share this Creamy Spinach Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, cooked
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sausage
- italian seasoning
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup skim milk
- Lay out cooked noodles on wax paper. Cook spinach 6-7 minutes in microwave or on stove in covered dish. Remove. Immediately toss onions into spinach to steam. Add garlic, meat, seasonings, cream cheese, and 1/4 to 1/3 Celsius Parmesan. Mix well. Mix mushroom soup and wine or milk thoroughly. Pour a little in bottom of 9 x 11 inch pan. Spread each noodle with spinach mixture. Roll. Place seam side down in dish. Pour remaining sauce over. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Cook until bubbly at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.