Recipe by AnnieLynne
A creation for RSC11! Easy appetizer that's dressed to impress! Enjoy!
Top Review by TheFoodPornQueen
yum-o! love this recipe. i added about a 1/2 cup of sour cream because i added some diced mushrooms and more sun-dried tomato and of course cheese. my kids loved it and my son has been a picky eater lately. i only made 16 rolls, the other half of the batch of filling i rolled in tortillas and made rolls too.
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained, chopped
- 3 tablespoons shallots, minced (approx. 1/2 of large shallot)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 (7 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained, pressed dry
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough (16 rolls)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly coat baking sheet(s) with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together by hand in large mixing bowl.
- Open crescent roll packages and separate into triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture onto each triangle. Roll up and place on baking sheet. Repeat for rest of crescent roll dough. (Makes 32 "mini" rolls).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown.