Recipe by crashingagain03
A Company's Coming recipe that is totally delicious! Got this out of the CC Potato Book. This recipe is SO easy and SO good!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs peeled potatoes, cut up (about 3 medium)
- water, to cook potato
- 2 tablespoons margarine (or butter)
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potato in water in med. saucepan until tender. Drain and then coarsely mash.
- Melt margarine in medium saucepan. Stir in flour until smooth. Slowly whisk in milk. Add next 4 ingredients. Heat and stir until boiling and thickened.
- Stir in spinach. Turn potato into greased 2 quart (2 L) baking dish. Pour sauce on top. Poke randomly with spoon to allow some sauce down into potato.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake in 350°F (175°C) oven for 30 minutes until hot. Serves 6.