- 6 ounces uncooked spinach pasta
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese or 2 tablespoons romano cheese, freshy grated
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Place remaining ingredients, except walnuts in blender and process until creamy.
- Turn into 2 cup measure and cover with paper towel.
- Microwave on High for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring, just until warm.
- Stir into pasta and top with walnuts.