Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy and delicious vegetarian dish. Mood food as its best.
- 14 ounces pasta, your choice,uncooked
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 packages frozen creamed spinach
- 1 package cream cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add some salt.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, drain.
- In a casserole dish melt butter and fry garlic, until golden.
- Add cooked pasta, spinach, cream cheese and spices.
- Mix well and serve hot.
Well, This looks very good, BUT, why go the lazy route and buy creamed spinich? This is cheating big time. LOL I made it the right way with my own sauce and through in some chicken breast and it was really great. Little nutmeg does wonders for it also, if you like it. JimBob