Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be served with shrimp if you want to dress it up a little, but my husband and I love it as is. Simple, incredibly fast and delicious. It tastes like restaurant quality at home!
- 8 ounces linguine
- 10 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Cook linguine as per package.
- Just before pasta is finished, stir in spinach.
- Melt butter in saucepan and stir in cream, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and spinach; toss with cheese.
- Sprinkle additional cheese on top and serve.