Recipe by Wendy Gerhard
This is very creamy. You can make it as healthy or unhealthy as you like, so it's really for anyone. Substitute other veggies, if you prefer something other than or in addition to spinach.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Combine the soup and ricotta and cream cheese. (If you forget to soften the cream cheese, you can spread it on the lasagna noodles before layering them).
- Spread a layer of cheese mixture in bottom of pan.
- Then press the uncooked lasagna noodles into this mixture.
- Cover with spinach and mozzarella.
- Repeat layering.
- Bake covered tightly for 1 hour and 20 minutes.