Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped, thawed well drained
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- to taste pumpernickel bread (optional)
- Mix together, and serve with bread. Excellent served on Pumpernickel Bread.
I love this particular reciepe!! I am not fond of water chestnuts and most reciepes for this particular dip call for them yuck! This dip is great with the King Hawaiian Bread also.
We really like this dip, it''s creamy & tasty. I added a little more green onions (including the tops)& some garlic powder (I put that in just about everything that I think it would add a little more zing, plus it''s good for you).
This recipe was really good; I didn't add the parsley or lemon pepper, and I added more like 1/2 cup of green onions and 1/4 cup mayonnaise instead of miracle whip because I prefer the flavor. Nevertheless, I wouldn't have known where to start otherwise, and it made a very tasty dip. Thanks!