Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was a recipe I got from a coworker. We had a co. picnic & I hated spinach dip but was convinced to try this one. So glad I did. Every family party we throw it's almost automatic that I bring spinach dip. I like this as oppose to others because the equal parts sour cream & mayo make it unbelievably creamy & light.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach (Thaw & drain)
- 1 (2 ounce) package Knorr Leek mix
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts (Chop finely)
- 6 green onions (chopped small)
- 1 loaf French bread (sliced into bite size pieces)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Chill at least an hour.
- Serve with bread, chips or veggies.