Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 453.59 g container sour cream
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml salsa
- 283.49 g package fresh spinach
- 42.52 g packet vegetable soup mix
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- If you are vegan, substitute the regular sour cream for sour cream substitute.
Yum! I'm not a spinach eater, but this sure changed my mind! Must be because its the fresh stuff :) I halved the recipe and the only substitution I made was using light sour cream in place of the regular. This is delicious! It's great with crackers, veggies and a favorite for me is a plain ol pretzel! Thanks for sharing your recipe :) Made for PAC Fall 09