With an addition of artichoke, roasted red bell pepper and Parmesan :P Taken in Coup de Pouce
Make and share this Creamy Spinach Dip recipe from Food.com.
- In food processor, mix cream cheese, sour cream and artichoke hearts by pulsing until even consistency.
- Add roasted red bell pepper and Parmesan and mix by pulsing until creamy.
- Put the mixture in a microwave safe dish of 6 cups (1.5 L).
- Add spinach and mix.
- Cover with a plastic wrap (leave a little side opened to allow steam to escape).
- Microwave on HIGH power for 7 minutes or until the dip is hot and boiling in the sides.
- Mix well.
- Serve hot or warm.
I used artichoke bottoms and also added a litlle garlic and a few red pepper flakes for spice. This was really good and easy to make. Thanks for posting Pollyw
This is wonderful! I served it as an appetizer for some guests and it was gone in no time. I did add some fresh garlic. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe.
this was very good! for our tastes it needed some fresh garlic and some cayenne pepper which is what I added in, we loved this dip thanks for sharing Booms!