- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 (6 ounce) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor, mix cream cheese, sour cream and artichoke hearts by pulsing until even consistency.
- Add roasted red bell pepper and Parmesan and mix by pulsing until creamy.
- Put the mixture in a microwave safe dish of 6 cups (1.5 L).
- Add spinach and mix.
- Cover with a plastic wrap (leave a little side opened to allow steam to escape).
- Microwave on HIGH power for 7 minutes or until the dip is hot and boiling in the sides.
- Mix well.
- Serve hot or warm.