Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is important that you use Hellman's Mayo - it has a special flavor. This recipe takes minutes to put together and tastes greeeeeaaaaat--
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 (83 g) package vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed Dry
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream
- Mix all the ingredients together, Chill 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh raw veggies, Chips or small crackers.
We all love spinach dip and this one is excellent. I too am a Hellman's fan when it comes to the making of dips. This along with a tray of fresh veggies made for a great pre dinner appetizer. All agreed ... it's a great tasting dip. Thank you Bergy.
I love spinach dip and this recipe is fantastic. I added a can of sliced and chopped water chestnuts for a little added crunch. Thanks for a great recipe, Bergy!