1/1 Photo of Creamy Spinach Artichoke Pasta
Boca Pat's Note:
I clipped this out of a Woman's World magazine and made it for the first time last night and it's just too good!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces campanelle pasta (bell flower shaped)
- 1 (12 ounce) package cream cheese or 1 (12 ounce) package neufchatel cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream (low fat ok)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, such as tobasco
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained,halved
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook pasta according to directions, drain; return to pot; reserve.
- 3In lge bowl at med speed beat cream cheese& sour cream until smooth; reduce speed to low; add milk, salt, garlic pwdr and hot sauce.
- 4Beat until combined, 30 sec; stir in 1 1/2 cups swiss cheese, artichokes and spinach.
- 5Pour over pasta; toss to combine.
- 6Spoon pasta mixture into 6 cup shallow baking dish; sprinkle with remaining swiss cheese& parm cheese.
- 7Bake until heated thru, 10 minutes.
- 8If desired, to brown cheese broil 1 minute.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Spinach Artichoke Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1045.5
- Calories from Fat 534
- Total Fat 59.3 g
- Saturated Fat 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 181.6 mg
- Sodium 991.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 42.3 g