Recipe by Shastababy
A very easy, wonderfully tasty quick meal. Not for those watching calories, although you could use lower fat versions. I have added chopped mushrooms to it with the spinach and it's good that way too. Adapted from a Kraft Food and Family magazine.
- 18 ounces small frozen ravioli (2 small bags)
- 1⁄2 cup onion and cream cheese with garlic and herbs (or chive)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, stems trimmed if necessary
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeds removed and coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ravioli as directed on package.
- Add cream cheese to large skillet. Ad milk, cook on medium heat until cream cheese melts (about 1-2 minutes). I usually help it blend better with a whisk.
- Add Parmesan cheese, and spinach.
- Drain pasta, add to sauce. Toss well to coat, top with chopped tomatoes.