Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick prep soup for a cool night. If you enjoy spinach then this is sure to be a favorite. Feeds the whole family!
- 453.59 g bag frozen spinach (chopped)
- 425.24 g candiced new potatoes
- 425.24 g can creamed corn
- 473.18 ml nonfat milk
- 295.73 ml 2% cheddar cheese
- 1182.95 ml vegetable stock
- 29.58 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- To 5 cups of vegetable stock add the spinach, potatoes, and milk.
- Cook on medium heat until begins to bubble slightly.
- Transfer to blender in two or three batches and puree. Then return to pot.
- Add corn, cheese, and spices. Cook about 10 more minutes, stirring often.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
yummy! this was delicious! this is definitely a keeper!