Quick prep soup for a cool night. If you enjoy spinach then this is sure to be a favorite. Feeds the whole family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To 5 cups of vegetable stock add the spinach, potatoes, and milk.
- 2Cook on medium heat until begins to bubble slightly.
- 3Transfer to blender in two or three batches and puree. Then return to pot.
- 4Add corn, cheese, and spices. Cook about 10 more minutes, stirring often.
- 5Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Spinach and Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 372.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: