Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick prep soup for a cool night. If you enjoy spinach then this is sure to be a favorite. Feeds the whole family!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen spinach (chopped)
- 1 (15 ounce) candiced new potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups 2% cheddar cheese
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- To 5 cups of vegetable stock add the spinach, potatoes, and milk.
- Cook on medium heat until begins to bubble slightly.
- Transfer to blender in two or three batches and puree. Then return to pot.
- Add corn, cheese, and spices. Cook about 10 more minutes, stirring often.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
yummy! this was delicious! this is definitely a keeper!