Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was given this recipe by my sons godmothers mother after tasting it at their house. This is no boring usual pub type pasta salad. Creamy, but awakens your tastebuds. Make it up and keep it in the fridge for later use.
- 445 g tomato soup
- 375 g coleslaw dressing
- 250 ml steak sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- pasta, shapes cooked
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing well to incorporate flavours.
- Pour dressing over cold noodles.
- Left over dressing can be placed in a jar and refrigerated for further use.
- Coleslaw dressing can be found in the salad dressing section of your supermarket.
- I have left pasta shapes unweighted as I figure you can make the amount of pasta that you need each time as the dressing will keep in the fridge. The recipe makes a large jar of dressing and it depends on how much you like your pasta coated with it.
- Please note I have listed the servings as 15 but depends on how much pasta salad each person has. The cooking time is for the pasta shapes.