I was given this recipe by my sons godmothers mother after tasting it at their house. This is no boring usual pub type pasta salad. Creamy, but awakens your tastebuds. Make it up and keep it in the fridge for later use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing well to incorporate flavours.
- 2Pour dressing over cold noodles.
- 3Left over dressing can be placed in a jar and refrigerated for further use.
- 4Coleslaw dressing can be found in the salad dressing section of your supermarket.
- 5I have left pasta shapes unweighted as I figure you can make the amount of pasta that you need each time as the dressing will keep in the fridge. The recipe makes a large jar of dressing and it depends on how much you like your pasta coated with it.
- 6Please note I have listed the servings as 15 but depends on how much pasta salad each person has. The cooking time is for the pasta shapes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Spicy Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.7
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 341.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: