Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another "what in this refrigerator needs to be used" recipe.
- 3 Hass avocadoes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Halve, seed, and scoop out meat of avocados into medium mixing bowl. Add softened cream cheese and mash with a fork and stir until creamy. Add sour cream, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and red pepper until combined.
- Serve with tortilla chips.