This recipe is from Food Network (Angie Ketterman). I'm posting for nutritional counts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan over medium heat cook bacon until crispy and all fat has rendered out. Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate. Set aside.
- 2To fat remaining in the pan, add onion, jalapeno, potato, red pepper, corn, thyme and garlic salt.
- 3Saute until vegetables are tender.
- 4In a blender, puree half the mixture and add back to the pan.
- 5Add milk, chicken broth, and chicken and let simmer for 5 - 10 minutes, until steamy.
- 6Transfer to serving bowls. Garnish each bowl with bacon, cilantro, and a lime wedge.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Spicy Corn Chowder With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 536.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 21.4 g