This is the hit of any party I bring it to. Not your average artichoke dip! Your guests will love it!(*Can be made 1 day ahead and stored in fridge.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained & coarsley chopped
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeno chiles
- 6 6 inch pita bread rounds, each cut into 6 triangles
- olive oil
- 1Using electric mixer, beat first 8 ingredients in large bowl to blend.
- 2Fold in artichokes, mozzarella, green onions and jalapeno.
- 3Transfer to 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish.
- 4Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 5Place pita triangles in single layer on baking sheet.
- 6Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 7Bake until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven& keep the oven on.
- 9Bake dip until bubbling and brown on top, about 20 minutes.
- 10Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Spicy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spicy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy & Spicy Artichoke Dip With Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.6
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 79.5 mg
- Sodium 651.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: