- 177.44 ml unsweetened instant tea
- 4.92 ml orange zest
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1497.61 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, combine tea, orange peel and spices. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Over medium heat, slowly stir in water. Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Tip: May be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.