- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 1⁄3 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, combine tea, orange peel and spices. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Over medium heat, slowly stir in water. Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Tip: May be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.