White Rose Child's Note:
In cold weather, this is where "indulgent" and "nourishing" meet. Wonderful for breakfast, a snack, or even a healthy dessert! (Adapted from a recipe by Jennifer of "The Vegan Lunchbox".)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together in a microwave-safe dish the first 5 ingredients.
- 2Microwave 1-1/2 min., just until hot- time will vary by machine of course.
- 3Stir in the nut butter until well- combined.
- 4Adjust the spices and sugar if desired. Serve immediately.
- 5Here's a yummy variation: Soak a tablespoon or two of raisins overnight in the juice; when preparing dish, add raisins and a few sprinkles of pumpkin pie spices such as ginger and allspice.
- 6Please note, as well, that you can use any type of winter squash for this. I love it with sweet butternut squash especially. Jennifer's original used sweet potato- also wonderful!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Spiced Pumpkin
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smooth almond butter