Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a woman's day recipe. I thought it would make a great side.
- 1⁄3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups bulgur, cooked according to package directions
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Mix first six ingredients. Add bulgur and toss gently to coat.
- Fold in the carrots, raisins, and cilantro.