Recipe by MizzNezz
An especially good pasta and veggie mix. Creamy goodness!
Top Review by Missyb33
A simple, yet elegant spaghetti dish. I'm always trying to fit more vegetables into my diet, and this is a tasty way to do that. Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with flavor this recipe is quick and easy for a busy weekday.
- 1⁄2 lb broccoli floret
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet, saute broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, and carrots in oil until crisp-tender.
- Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to pkg directions.
- In another saucepan, saute onion and garlic in butter for 30 seconds.
- Stir in flour, boullion and thyme.
- Slowly add milk, bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in cheeses.
- Add vegetables; heat through.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with vegetable mixture.