Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
How to prepare and make AMAZING Spaghetti Squash. Still light but creamy.
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 large shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- 59.14 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- Split Squash in half length wise, remove seeds and guts.
- Cover with oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook cut side down on a baking sheet for 40-45min at 375 degrees until the outside is soft and the inside is fork tender.
- Remove squash strands by scraping the insides with a fork.
- Start sauce with 1 Tbs Olive Oil in a pan and add Shallots and Garlic.
- Cook until soft and translucent about 5 minutes.
- Add squash and heavy cream, cheese and lemon.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Let cook on low for 3-5minutes and ENJOY!