Recipe by Dorel
I couldn't find a spaghetti and ham pie on zaar. This came from Southernfood.com.
Top Review by :)Shirl(:
Good use of leftover ham. Added garlic, cayene and zuchinni when I sauted the vegies. Doubled the sauce ingredients. This turned into a nice warm dinner. Thank you for posting Dorel.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced ham
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, melt butter with oil, saute mushrooms until tender.
- Add green onions and ham, saute for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in flour, gradually add broth and milk.
- Add cheese,stirring until smooth and thickened.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine with spaghetti and pour into a lightly buttered deep dish pie plate or casserole.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 325*.