Recipe by Margie99
I found this on a package of Philadelphia light cream cheese and it sounds good. It uses jarred sauce and cream cheese, I can't wait to try it.
Top Review by 2Bleu
Mmmm.... This recipe is so delightful. I too used my own meat sauce. This is a great change from the norm, and just a simple thing like cream cheese. Who knew? Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked spaghetti
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef in a large skillet, drain off grease. Stir in sauce and cream cheese, cook on low for 3-5 minutes or until the sauce is well blended and heated through, stirring frequently.
- Drain spaghetti, add it to the sauce and mix lightly. Top with parmesan cheese.