Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is always a hit. Serve w/ tortilla chips, crackers, or veggies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, finely chopped (white and ight green parts)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped black olives
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons cilantro
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and sour cream until well combined.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Best to chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Wonderful as is, good with cheddar added. Also good without the onions. Added 2 tbsp bacon bits just for fun. It's good on cucumber slices and on celery or carrots.
Excellent! I added shredded Cheddar cheese and more cilantro (cuz i luv it!)