Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- picante sauce (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- sliced black olives (optional)
- Cook noodles drain.
- Meanwhile in pan stir together sour cream and taco mix low heat toss with noodles top with all the optionals if desired.
This was another of my choices for the 2nd "Pick Your Chef". Very simple and tasty noodle dish. I used light sour cream, which I frequently do, and enjoyed the results. I didn't add any of the extras, in an attempt to keep the calories down. A nice side dish with Pollo Magnifico #49980.