Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A quick and easy meal. So yummy, we serve it over rice the first day and then use the leftovers for tacos.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (tomatoes with green chilies)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- Add all ingredients except cream cheese to the crockpot. Cook on low 7-8 hours. In the last hour, shred the chicken and add cream cheese. When ready to serve stir everything together. Serve over rice.