Recipe by KTM
Just something I threw together. Turned out pretty tasty, definitely something to work with. Can always add more liquid if too thick, but I liked it that way. Quick and easy
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled, diced
- 2 celeriac, peeled, diced
- 2 small apples, peeled, diced
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes, celery root, apples in a med pot with can of stock and fill the rest of the pot with water until covered. Bring to boil and cook until soft.
- While boiling, In sm saute pan, add oil and garlic cloves, cook garlic until med brown and toasted. Set aside and let cool.
- Add garlic to pot to soften slightly.
- Blend all ingredients together and season to taste. Finish with butter.