Creamy Smothered Ground Beef Burritos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef, until the beef browned. While beef is browning, mix together in a small bowl, the chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt pepper and cornstarch. After beef is browned, sprinkle the seasoning mix over the beef and mix well. Stir in water and simmer until water has evaporated, about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, cream of chicken soup, green chilies and cheese.
- Mix about half of the cheese mixture with the ground beef. Divide the meat mixture evenly between tortillas and roll up. Place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Repeat for each tortilla. Spoon remaining cheese mixture over the top of the tortillas.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes then serve with desired garnish.