1 hr 10 mins
Sooz Cooks's Note:
Even my little identical twin grandbabies love this meal served with Potsie's Mexican Rice. Easy to make and delicious I usual serve it with extra green chile salsa and sliced jalapenos for those who like the extra "zing". Really one burrito makes a nice portion size for everyone in my family, but those with a bigger appetite may need more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Chicken Burrito Filling
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup green chili salsa
- salt and pepper
- 8 (10 -12 inch) flour tortillas (large)
- 1Preheat oven 350°(fahrenheit).
- 2Coat a 9 X 13 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- 3Whisk cheddar cheese soup and sour cream together in a large bowl until smooth.
- 4Stir in chicken and green chile salsa until blended.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Place 1/4 cup chicken filling in center of each tortilla and roll up, folding in the ends when you get to the halfway point.
- 7Place burritos seam side down in pan.
- 8In a separate bowl mix together the cream of chicken, sour cream, soup, milk and green chilies until blended.
- 9Pour over burritos in the pan.
- 10Top with shredded cheese.
- 11Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Smothered Chicken Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (2858 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.2
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 128.9 mg
- Sodium 1447.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 38.1 g