Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
Found this many years ago from Nestles. The easiest hot fudge sauce ever! and a recipe makes 4 cups, so you can have a sundae bar & keep a jar on hand in the fridge! Microwave some whenever the hot fudge urge hits.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup milk or 3⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1.Over double boiler (do not let water boil!) melt butter and chocolate chips stirring until smooth.
- 2. stir in marshmallows and milk until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 3. Serve warm over ice cream, with fruit as a dipping sauce or over cake.
- **you can reheat in microwave, about 1 minute per cup.