1/1 Photo of Creamy Smoky Potato Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Comfort food. Great for potlucks. Make it in a crockpot or oven. The key to the smoky flavor is the smoked paprika, so please don't skip it. Use 1/4 - 1/2 tsp according to how "smoky" you'd like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen shredded hash browns, THAWED
- 1 cup chopped green onion, white and light green parts
- 1/2 cup butter, cut up
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, start low, can always add more
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 1CROCK POT:.
- 2Spray your crock pot with cooking spray.
- 3Place all ingredients in the sprayed crock pot. Stir well.
- 4Put on lid and cook on low for about 6 - 7 hours or on high for 3 - 4 hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 13 x 9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- 7Mix all ingredients well.
- 8Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Smoky Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.0
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 466.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.5 g