Recipe by *Parsley*
This is absolutely wonderful on rye crackers! Adapted from a friend's recipe. Servings are a guess. Cook time is passive chilling time.
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallions, white and light green parts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well (an electric mixer is ideal to get the creamiest texture).
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Remove from refrigerator about 15 minutes before ready to serve.
- Serve with rye crackers, melba toasts, bagel chips, triscuits or any favorite crackers.