Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This dish is best served soon as it is cooked as it will turn lumpy. Make certain to use a heavy-bottomed saucepan for this! Use any type of tiny pasta for this
- 5 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 10 ounces tiny pasta (use alphabet or similar size)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (can use more to taste)
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large heavy-bottomed saucepan bring the milk and whipping cream to a boil.
- Add in the tiny pasta and cook over med-low heat, stirring constantly until at-dente, and the milk/cream is thickened to a creamy consistancy (this should take about 10-12 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in the eggs, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.