Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 1 package boneless chicken thighs
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 medium egg noodles
- Remove skin from boneless chicken thighs, rinse.
- Combine chicken, undiluted soup, peas, corn in a slow cooker.
- Set to low and allow to cook during the day.
- Variation: Prepare egg noodles according to package directions and combine with cooked chicken.
- Easy Chicken stew!
We enjoyed this. I did change this up a bit. I used 2 pounds of thighs, one can of cream of chicken, one can of cream of mushroom, and 2 cans of mixed veggies. I cooked on low for five hours. I added the cooked egg noodles during the last 15 minutes of cooking. We thought this needed a lot of seasoning though. I added salt, pepper and garlic powder.
I really liked this recipe..I used boneless skinless chicken breasts instead of the thigh and I also added some garlic powder and other good spices to it so that gave it more flavor!! I will definately make this again!
Very easy to make, but just tasted like a chunky chicken and corn soup. Not bad, but not great.