Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy, convenient chicken and noodles in a creamy sauce with colorful veggies.
- 1 lb chicken breast, strips for stir frying
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups mafalda pasta, mini lasagna noodles
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped, if desired
- Spray 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add chicken and onion, cooking and stiring over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes. Chicken should be browned and onion tendered.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except parsely, and mix well.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 to 18 minutes, or until vegetables and noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsely if desired.
This is a very nice basic recipe....but it needed a little something. I added some salt and pepper, garlic, and at the end added some sour cream and shredded cheese. The end result was very good. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for TYM tag.