1/1 Photo of Creamy Skillet Chicken and Noodles
Lady-Jay Gray's Note:
Easy, convenient chicken and noodles in a creamy sauce with colorful veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breast, strips for stir frying
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups mafalda pasta, mini lasagna noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped, if desired
- 1Spray 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Add chicken and onion, cooking and stiring over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes. Chicken should be browned and onion tendered.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients, except parsely, and mix well.
- 4Bring mixture to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 to 18 minutes, or until vegetables and noodles are tender.
- 6Sprinkle with parsely if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Skillet Chicken and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 1041.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 33.5 g