Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Done fairly quickly. Awesome dish for spring/summer.
- 100 g whole wheat organic penne
- 1 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons vegan margarine
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashews, unsalted
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 broccoli
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions and separately steam the brocolli. Mix all the ingredients in a blender, except for the pasta, the brocolli and the pepper.
- Drain the pasta and put it back in the pan. Pour the sauce and the brocolli (cut in small pieces first) in the pan as well. Mix and stir on medium heat until warm.
- Serve with black pepper.