- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- cajun seasoning (to taste)
- 1 lb raw shrimp, medium sized,peeled and deheaded
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- angel hair pasta, boiled and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute the pepper, onions, and parsley in butter until vegetables are tender.
- Season to taste with Cajun Seasoning blend.
- Add shrimp and continue to saute together until shrimp are pink.
- Add cold heavy whipping cream, stirring until well blended.
- Bring to a slight boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 18-22 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over a bed of warm angel hair pasta.